nadleeh: Tieria and Lockon (Default)
[personal profile] nadleeh
agdhasjdksdhvgfdhjfdsYGAUDJASHGFSUIFJHSGYFusjhfdifjsd'[gsdhgsdagoHADUAD}A
@F:OI(A*&jsfdsigjydaa;dsgyf0-p[atetu7iospd';HFU7SDGSD]
PGOIHgu[sohdgygsdpgoiys7fP[]FPKOSDIYD89TGP]

DGSHSIOGP['EROIHGfdgokdfuyhdfgo[kerjyhis0ug9-sopdogusdgojpsd'g;jsugfbisdoghry8ptri[y'irugydhb

fsydhgiosdgiyshugj
hg'


sguohdgsudh[g'sdhugysdgsduygsdoighsdyguisodgusgish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILU CAPCOM

In other news. MEME.

Ask me two questions! Ask me anything you might want me to rant about, joke about, or respond to and I'll make a voice/video post answering as many as I can. Since I'm being poked to do a voicepost/picspam anyway.

~Miri

Date: 2008-02-05 07:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] laneygaga.livejournal.com
Ooh meme~

1) What is your fave BtVS episode and why?
2) What's the worst joke you've heard recently?

Date: 2008-02-06 05:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] laneygaga.livejournal.com
OH OH ALSO, say "diet coke"

:3

Date: 2008-02-05 09:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dleft.livejournal.com
Are you looking forward to Apollo Justice? More over, will you import it from the States or wait for it?

Date: 2008-02-06 06:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sascharin.livejournal.com
Dude I so totally told you so XD PHOENIX WRIGHT 3=BEST GAME EVAR Y/N?

1) What are your thoughts on yaoi? What is your favourite final fantasy villain?

2) Now, you're bat shit insane (and we love you for it). Do you act like this at school, or do you have to pretend that you have the IQ of a potted plant?

Date: 2008-02-06 07:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doyouhearthem.livejournal.com
LAWL RP JOURNAL

1. Talk about a really random bit of British pop culture that (most likely) no one in the States will get. Something that's been in the tabloids recently, etc.
2. SINCE YOU LIKE DOING IT IN CHAT SO MUCH, READ SOME BADFIC ALOUD. >:/

Date: 2008-02-06 07:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] later-days.livejournal.com
I'VE GOT YOUR QUESTIONS RIGHT HERE~

1. Care to read some crack (http://eva4aikka.livejournal.com/5878.html#cutid1)? ;D (Maybe you could try to read this without laughing? Good luck, I was laughing while I wrote it.)

2. Would you like me to make you an avvie/banner/friends only banner/etc.? :3

Date: 2008-02-08 08:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] outinthewater.livejournal.com
lolRPjournal

...TALK ABOUT DDD.

AND, WHAT'S YOUR DEEPEST BADDEST DIRTIEST SEXUAL DESIRE WITH AN ANIME CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOICE?

Date: 2008-02-08 08:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sodine.livejournal.com
Do you love me? If not, then could you learn to love me? -3-

U HATE ME CUZ I GOT WUT YA NEED

Date: 2008-02-08 09:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imcool-kthnx.livejournal.com
Questions:

(1) Will you tell me how awesome I am?
(2) Will you tell me how awesome you are?


>8D

Re: U HATE ME CUZ I GOT WUT YA NEED

Date: 2008-02-08 09:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] imcool-kthnx.livejournal.com
ONE SHOULD BE EASY >8)

IF YOU NEED HELP SAY THIS:

NATALIE IS THE COOLEST THING EVER. WHY? IDK. SERIOUSLY. BUT SHE IS AND I LIKE TO DO BACK FLIPS EVERYTIME SHE TALKS TO ME ON AIM. ONE TIME SHE TOUCHED MY HEART BY BEING A ROBOT. THAT WAS TODAY. YES, I ONLY MET HER TODAY. SHUT UP. STOP BEING COOL. THE END.

Profile

nadleeh: Tieria and Lockon (Default)
Miri

August 2020

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112 131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 05:56 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios